Monday, April 27, 2009

so

I am happy and thankfull for my life so far.

I've got a job no. 4, starting in less than a week. Might be difficult but will try to do it.

My mother is going to have an important surgery tomorrow. worried but trying not to be.

There are so many things on my mind. Many worries, many plans and many happy thoughts.

when come to talking about them, I rarely do. My lips lock, and I talk like I write here - scarcely. Then sudden rain of words. Reserved again.

I need lots of money to buy all these huge things I wanna.

and its time to pay the taxes.
and it's spring.

so I gotta figure out how to get more money. I wish they come to me nice and easy, slide to me lazzily and slip into my hands with not too many efforts.

No comments: