I'm a bird
not one your your dirty lil pigeons
pious dubious suspicious,
obviously vicious
bloody-eyed
dirt-balls
pigeons
not one of those vultures
who look like lawyers
one of these guys
who sink their beaks
in other people's bussinesses
and purses
pretending to be helpfull
cleansing and recycling
yeah right!
Dung-beetles-
now these guys are usefull.
As for me, I'm a crane,
and my name's Jenny.
Long thin neck, and silly head.
A girl of many-
Virtues.
Never seen a crane before,
but I know much about them,
don't I?
they like gin, just like
Gin likes me.
They keep on
walking around all day,
never finding
the stork at home,
because:
A. he lied he'll be there;
B. he had supposedly left to her place.
Lies, all likes, I'd say.
If anyone asked.
Come to think of it,
storks probably went
to the same school
as vultures.
Come to think of it
birds or men,
Pigs, they all are...
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment