What a disaster.
Mooved in with parents, barely finished the process now. Or in fact, haven't finished it yet, cuz today goes the last sofa/tv, microwave, etc.
I am very sad. Had to leave my home, close and dear people, the place where I felt good, finally, and now threaten the health of my mother by living with her, all sick as we always are. The mental health of my daughter, too, because the atmosphere is poisonous. I woke up hearing curses today. In no time, my hands were shaking and I was thinking about drastic measures I could take.
It's sort of good for me, though. I'm finding out what it means to be one of them - the older people with power, like my parents, what do they expect and what do they hate.
They hate a lot of things that I do and don't. Well, everything, to put it in simple words.
But I don't care. I am young and clever and even if they see a 100 % rebel / anarchist, they know nothing about me.
Neither does my husband.
Nor friends.
Nobody has a full picture of me (haha, I'm like god) :)
They all know separate parts.
As for my parents, they'll know soon enough. Now that I live with them, it's hard to hide what I think of them, the bad things included.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment